Friday, April 22, 2005

Snoop Dogg's venture into Asian Cuisine... Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Hechung said...

Welcome to blogging!

I can't believe that there is such a restaurant. They are forward thinkers!

5/02/2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hi Hechung! This blogging idea is really great; I'm starting to notice and remember things/events of my life that might be of interest to others.

5/03/2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger Jhonsun said...

I've decided that there is nothing in my life of interest to anybody so I haven't blogged since February. :-)

5/05/2005 10:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Emmy says that I tend to tell the same stories over and over. She has an interesting way of rolling her eyes back and groaning everytime I tell those stories. She is grateful for this blog because she thinks I'll stop telling the stories after I write about them.

Yeah right...

5/05/2005 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home