Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Mr.Vader...


Mr.Vader
Originally uploaded by drewski7.
Well, everyone else seems to have a blog on the latest Star Wars movie. I actually saw it for myself last night. Emmy and I caught the 7 P.M. showing and there were about 20-30 people in the theater. I guess everyone has seen the movie already.

The movie was alright... lots of action, cheesy dialogue between Anakin & his wife, and most of all... closure about all the details that lead to the very first Star Wars movie (Episode IV). Frankly I'm glad it's all over. Don't get me wrong, it was a great saga, but I just didn't have the excitement about the newer Star Wars movies (post: Return of the Jedi) like I did when I was a little kid. It was good times, but the thrill has run its course.

I just want the DVD for this latest episode to come out so I can have the entire Star Wars saga in the archives for the next generation to enjoy.

On the other hand... I am thoroughly enjoying all of the Star Wars parodies that are floating around the Internet. Some people keep sending me pictures and clips that make me crack up. Here's a clever parody that I just saw today for the first time. Not sure how long it's been out there, but if you haven't seen it... enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger OLSON said...

Store Wars!! (It almost looked like Veggie Tales.) It is a great hit especially among our kids! James laughed so hard. They love it!

6/01/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I was thinking of Veggie Tales when I was watching it too!

I wonder if this video clip will help to get kids to eat their vegetables...

6/02/2005 10:39 AM  
Blogger OLSON said...

It didn't work that way with my kids. James still won't eat broccoli or apple, organic or chemical injected.

6/02/2005 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home