Sunday, October 30, 2005

New Look...

I've decided to go with a new look for my blog. The old format was ok, but it was hard to figure out what color font would show up nicely on a green background. The white background is clean and simple.

The new background also reminds me of a really nice hotel that Emmy and I had a chance to visit in San Diego called the Hotel Del Coronado. I snapped a picture of it this weekend on our new digital camera!

2 Comments:

Blogger OLSON said...

Rob and I love the new look on your blog. Very pleasant and inviting. It is fun to change things around every once in awhile.

10/30/2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks!
Yeah, there was too much green in the old layout. I like this one much better... at least for now!

10/31/2005 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home