Passed!!!!!

Since December 2006 I have been studying for the CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) exam that my VP has asked us to do. This past Saturday I took the gruelling 3.5 hour exam and (by the grace of God) passed! People keep asking me what having a CTP means... I'm not even sure myself, but here's what the AFP (Association for Financial Professionals) said:
"In the financial sector, the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation is the mark of highly skilled professionals who are serious about their profession, who are an asset to their organization and who meet the high standards of an internationally recognized organization.
More and more employers, faced with critical staffing decisions, are looking at the CTP certification as an added value in prospective employees. In fact, many organizations seek people who are certified. With the national focus on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and reviews of the mutual fund and corporate irregularities, the CTP certification tells the world you are the person to help with solutions."
More and more employers, faced with critical staffing decisions, are looking at the CTP certification as an added value in prospective employees. In fact, many organizations seek people who are certified. With the national focus on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and reviews of the mutual fund and corporate irregularities, the CTP certification tells the world you are the person to help with solutions."
Ok whatever.
I'm just glad I passed and that I can actually go out and enjoy my weekends and evenings now. In fact, I was so glad that I spent the rest of this past weekend cleaning up the house!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home