The Sunset of "What in the World?!"
... well it's been a long time since I've posted on here. In truth, I no longer have the desire to keep up this blog. It was fun to post pictures of the silly and mundane... but let's face it, life is too short to spend dilly-dallying on things that have no redemptive value (like this blog).
I'm also haunted by a book I read recently, "Don't Waste Your Life" by John Piper.
I actually like this concept of blogging... a modern day diary that is open to the public. As of June this year, a few of the men at Cornerstone Presbyterian Church have started a new blog called "The Foolish Things"... which contains the thoughts and reflections of our Tuesday morning men's small group at the local Starbucks in Castle Rock, CO. We have worked through Kent Hughes' "Disciplines of a Godly Man" and now we are tackling John Calvin's Institutes of the Christian Religion. It's awesome.
Come join us!
http://thefoolishthings.blogspot.com/
Lord's Blessings...
- Andrew


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home