Friday, November 25, 2005

Big Red 30-3...

BOULDER, Colo. - In a game where nothing went right for the home team, Nebraska defeated CU, putting the Buffs' bid for their fourth Big 12 North division title at risk.
Zac Taylor threw for 392 yards and two scores, Cory Ross accounted for 142 yards and a touchdown and the Huskers dominated CU the way they did when Tom Osborne was coach in a 30-3 win Friday.
Outcoached, outplayed, out-everythinged by Big Red, Colorado (7-4, 5-3 Big 12) lost its second straight game and left the door open for Iowa State,
which could earn a spot in the Big 12 Championship game with a win at Kansas on Saturday.


I am so mad. Very, very mad.
I hope Iowa State beats Kansas. The Big 12 North title should go to anyone but Colorado. That was the worst performance by the Buffs that I have seen in a long time. I can't even think about it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home